- How to draw eyeliner for yourself?
- Different types of eyeliner
- Different eyeliner styles
- How to find the right eyeliner for your eyes?
- A few important tips for drawing eyeliner
In the article “Types of eyeliner and how to draw them” we have tried to answer all the questions above.
Also, our school of the students will accompany you on the path to success by holding courses in face makeup training, self-makeup training, bridal makeup training, makeup and hairdressing training, and other specialized courses that provide virtual and face-to-face training.
How to draw types of eyeliner
Eyeliner is one of the eye cosmetics. Eyeliner is composed of water, gel and soppy material. With eyeliner, you can draw a frame to your eyes and make the eyes appear bigger or smaller. This article teaches eyeliner, types of eyeliner and key tips for eyeliner drawing.
There are different types of eyeliner on the market today with various colors. In this part of the article, we will introduce you to different types of eyeliner and their utilities.
It is the best type of eyeliner for beginners. This is one of the oldest types of eyeliner. Must be sharpened with a Pencil sharpener. This type can also be used inside the eyes. Different types of eye pencils include waxy, Kohl based, mechanical screw pencils and powder base pencils.
Advantages of Pencil Eyeliner
- Creates Smoky eyes
- Easy to clean
- Convenient to use for beginners
- Usability inside the eyes
Disadvantages of pencil eyeliner
- Wipes out too soon
- Excessive blackening of the eyes
- Falling on the eyes
- Need to use the sharpener constantly
It is one of the best types of eyeliner and is suitable for people who do makeup professionally. It is not as easy to use as pencil eyeliner but with a lot of practice, you can easily use it.
Advantages of Liquid Eyeliner
- Easy to use for parties, cat and Arabic eyeliner
- Showing off thick eyelashes
- Long lasting on the eyes
- Ability to draw thin and delicate lines
- Does not spread eyeliner on the eyes
Disadvantages of liquid eyeliner
- Unusable for professionals
- Spreading of the liquid before drying
- Need proper eye cleansing solutions to clean
Another popular type is gel eyeliner. You must use a brush to use. This type is difficult to use due to its creamy base.
Advantages of gel eyeliner
- Suitable for thick shadows due to having a creamy base
- High durability
- Easier to clean and apply eyeliner than other eyeliners
Disadvantages of gel eyeliner
- Not suitable for people with dry skin
- Dries and run out of liquid quickly
- Having a separate brush to draw
- Getting Intolerance
Liquid pencil eyeliner
It is in the marker category. Marker is suitable for drawing all kinds of eyeliner.
Advantages of Liquid pencil Eyeliner
- High durability
- Easy to use
- Fits most makeups
Disadvantages of Liquid pencil Eyeliner
- Very hard to clean
- Low fluid concentration
You can also use eye shadows to have a colorful and beautiful eyeliner. With a sharp brush, you can use all shades of eye shadow.
Eyeliner training depending on the shape of the eyes
One of the most important cosmetic tools that people use to change the shape of their eyes is eyeliner, it should also be chosen to suit different eye shapes. There are different types that are selected according to the taste and shape of people’s eyes and make the eyes beautiful. In this section, eyeliner training is suitable for different types of eyes.
How to draw eyeliner for Tiny eyes?
People with small eyes are advised to use light eye shadow on the back of the eyelid and the inner corner of the eye, then draw a thin line above the eye on the lash line and use a white pencil inside the lower eyelid.
How to draw eyeliner for Large eyes?
People with large eyes can draw a trail from the relatively narrow eyeliner at the top and inside of the upper eyelid, as well as in the outer corner of the eye to make the eyes more elongated.
How to draw eyeliner for round eyes?
To make round eyes more elongated, you should use eyeliner on the outer edge of the eye, it is also used on the eyelash line.
How to draw eyeliner for Almond eyes?
Almond eyes are the best type of eye makeup, you can use a narrow comet eyeliner on the upper eyelid and eyeliner inside the lower eyelid. You can also draw a small line on the inner corner of the eye, which gives the eye a special charm.
How to draw eyeliner for Close set eyes?
People with close set eyes should use a narrow eyeliner in the inner corner of the eye and a wide eyeliner as close to the end of the eye as possible.
How to draw eyeliner for Wide-set eyes?
People with wide set eyes should start drawing from the inner corner of the eye to continue to the middle of the eyelid. Of course, care should be taken not to reach the outer corner of the eye so that the distance between the eyes seems less.
How to draw eyeliner for Puffy eyes?
People with puffy eyes should use a thin eyeliner on the upper eyelid and it will be wider as it reaches the outer corner. As it gets wider, the eyes seem larger.
Important tips to draw eyeliner
To have a beautiful and effective eye makeup, observe the following points before applying eyeliner.
- Use liquid eyeliner to draw the line above your eyelid and pencil to draw the lower eyelid.
- Complete your eye shadow first, then draw the eyeliner. After completing the eye shadow and eyeliner steps, complete your eye makeup and apply mascara to your eyelashes.
- Consider your eye color when using colored pencils and eyeliner. It is better that the color of the eyeliner and the pencil match the color of the eyes.
- After applying eyeliner, close your eyes for a few seconds to allow the eyeliner fluid to dry.
- Use cotton swab when trimming and clearing eyeliner.
- To have a beautiful front for the eyeliner, draw the end of the eyeliner darker and wider.
- For a thicker front, draw the eyeliner below the eyelid thinly and delicately.
Practical tips for drawing eyeliner
Is using eyeliner harmful to the eyes?
Continuous use of eyeliner causes tiny bacteria to enter the eye. Be sure to discard eye makeup three months after opening it.
What kind of eyeliner should beginners use?
Pencil eyeliner is a good type for beginners. Because this model is easy to clean, does not reject and spreads easily and evenly behind your eyelid. You can also easily design different models.
Why does the eyeliner fade after a while?
One of the main reasons for the fading of this product is the presence of fat. Start your makeup with a clean face. If you want to use moisturizer around your eyes, choose a light product. This will reduce the risk of fading, spreading or erasing.