How to wax the vaginal area? Is genital wax harmful?
Waxing is one of the most important things people do to get rid of excess hair. The vagina is one of the most sensitive parts of the body and we must be very careful to wax it. In the continuation of the article, we will get acquainted with the correct method of waxing the vagina. In the case of waxing, also known as waxing, the bikini area is one of the most sensitive and widely used parts of the body to do this.
Why should we get rid of genital hair?
Excess body hair in girls and boys begins to grow during adolescence, and the removal of excess hair is an important issue because the genital area is in a closed environment and sweating during the day causes infectious diseases and it can endanger one’s health.
Different waxing methods
There are several methods to remove excess hair, including razors, trimmers and waxes, each of which, in addition to the advantages, also has disadvantages. For example, using a razor can cause scratches, irritation and cuts. In the shaving method, we may face skin allergies to the shaving.
So, wax is the best method that can be used easily, and in the following, we will teach you how to use wax so that you can easily and painlessly remove excess hair from your genital area. In addition, one of the important benefits of waxing over time is that it makes hair thinner and reduces its growth to some extent.
The right way to wax at home
- In the first step, you must use this method when your hair has grown about 4 to 5 mm so that it is less painful when waxing. Note that waxing is not easy if your hair is less or more than this amount.
- It is necessary to clean (exfoliate) the genital area from the dead layers about 24 hours before waxing so that the skin is resistant to inflammation and irritation during waxing.
- Bring the wax to a temperature where it heats up and keep it at the same temperature. Remember that if the wax gets too hot, it will burn your skin, and if it is too cold, it will be difficult to rub on the skin and will not clog your hair at all. So to ensure its temperature, try some on the skin of your hand.
- At this stage, using a special spatula, apply some wax on the skin in the direction of hair growth, then place a pad or cloth on it and run your hand over it until it sticks completely. Then hold the side of your skin with one hand (for easier removal) and with the other hand hold the end of the cloth or pad and pull it from the hair growth direction upside down.
Remember that you do not need to put a thick layer of wax on the skin. You will get good results by rubbing a small amount on a smaller area of skin.
- One of the most important steps after waxing is that you should pour some baby oil on a soft cloth and apply it on the skin to remove the remaining wax from the skin.
- After waxing, you should not wear tight clothes because the skin can be inflamed for hours.
Skin care after waxing
- After waxing, apply a cold compress with ice. Ice relaxes the blood that comes to the surface of the skin, which warms the skin, away from the surface of the skin and cools it, thereby reducing the redness of the skin. (Cold showers can be helpful)
- Do not touch the waxed area and do not use cosmetics or perfumes for up to 2 hours as the pores of the skin are open and they quickly absorb the surrounding germs or become clogged with cosmetics.
After 8 hours, use the peeling ingredients to remove a layer of dead skin from your skin. This is the surface that resists hair growth and turns into pimples. Do this every time you take a bath.
Methods to prevent genital darkening after waxing
Take a few fresh lemons and mix them with an equal amount of water and rub it on your body and wait for 5 minutes and then wash it. Remember to wash the area immediately with plenty of water in case of skin allergies and abnormal irritation. People with skin allergies to lemon juice should use whitening creams after washing and drying the area while the skin is slightly moist.
So far, we have reviewed the methods of using wax to remove excess hair. However, be sure to note that any method of removing excess hair, in addition to the advantages, has disadvantages. Waxing for a longer period of time, as it makes the hair thinner and thinner but also drags and loosens the skin, which should be considered.