Hair Braiding Training Course
In addition to its use in various ceremonies and gatherings, hair texture is also used on a daily basis. Give your hair a new style every day by doing different weave modes and get rid of the daily uniformity of your hair. There are different styles for hair texture, including French, African, wicker, etc. which a hairdresser must choose the appropriate texture according to the client’s face and taste. Hair weaving models are becoming newer day by day, so you have to be up to date to work in this field. By learning hair texture, you can work in beauty salons easily and with the lowest cost.
Hair Braiding Training Course Chapters
- Introduction of materials and tools
- Hair preparation before weaving
- Work with electrical devices
- Basic weaving training including (French, Dutch, Mexican, African (Dutch, Dutch)
- Different types of weaving models (ponytail and advanced)
- Different types of weaving models (ladders, screws, waterfalls, etc)
- Different types of wicker weaves
- Different types of weaves (combinations)
- Weaving with extra hair (ladder method, Mexican, screw, mouse tooth, queen (hair highlight), afro, knot, extension)
- Weaving with decorations (beads, rings, threads, chains, bangs)
- Different types of Chignon
- Different Types of hair extension
What skills do you have after the course?
Students get acquainted with different types of basic weaves, razor weaves, mixed weaves, weaving patterns, extra hair weaving, sewing extensions, thermal extensions, and so on. So then they can get into labor market and start working professionally.
Required tools for the course
The tools and equipment related to the course are including, Chignon model, ordinary fixative, strong fixator, hair glue, gel, wax, fine pin, coarse pin, fine hair pin, colored hair pin, special serum, braid, brush, Comb, curler, hair dryer